Sunday 10 July 2011

My Personal Openion On "The Interpreter" Novel

I enjoyed reading the novel especially in the beginning when the writer introduced the main characters. The language was easy to understand and the events were described gradually and clearly. But in the middle of the novel it gets harder to understand and the sequence of the events get complected and I get lost in the middle. And the ending was not so good, it was under my expectation. Beside the complected events in the middle and the bad ending, the story was so exciting and different than any other novel. I highly recommend my husband to read this novel, because he likes this kind of stories and I'm sure that he will like it so much.

1 comment:

  1. Good entry! I know you were a little disappointed with the ending, but I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of the story. It's a good story for someone who enjoys politics or mysteries.

    Corrections:
    I enjoyed reading the novel, especially in the begining when the writer introduced the main characters.

    But in the middle of the novel it gets harder to understand and the sequence of the events get complicated, so I got lost in the middle.

    ReplyDelete