Wednesday 1 June 2011

$10 milion

It is very hard to imagine what you could do with so much money and could probably live off of it.in my mind there is always on idea revolve in my mind. It's small perfect city. there one school has all of equipment they needs, small houses, there is no traffic, just small car by battery.I want to be there pure air not pollution. peoples love to gather. there is a lot of park. in summery I want any thing to make people healthy and comfortable. I now this is impossible but I hope make good life for people.

1 comment:

  1. That's a unique idea! I'm sure lots of people would want to live in a perfect city. You'd need a lottery to decide who could live in the city.

    Corrections:
    Remember to leave a space after a period, and use a capital letter at the beginning of a new sentence.

    Example: It's a small perfect city. There is one school that has all of the equipment they need...

    People love to gather. There are a lot of parks. In summary,...

    ReplyDelete