Sunday 5 June 2011

my favourite time

I like spend my free time looking at the sunrise or sunsit infront of the sea. in particular when I'm sad. I imagin I'm talking with the sea.  in other said the viwe is gorges. Also,the very tim favorite when I'm with may family mother and sisters. I'm realy mess thim. whin we are with togather we are laughing, playing, and chating. In addition, I love time with my kids. I play with them,tell them the story, and teach them good behavior.Finaly,the most favourite time when I worship my god and ask him.    

1 comment:

  1. You told an interesting story here, but it's important to use the spell-check before you post. There are a lot of spelling mistakes.

    Corrections:
    I like to spend my free time looking at the sunrise or sunset in front of the sea.

    In addition, I love time with my kids. I play with them, tell them stories, and teach them good behavior.

    ReplyDelete